Friday, June 6, 2014

Well folks, this is it. My final blog.

Just kidding! Not really. But it is the end of the school year, and the end of in-class 20 time.

I'm (obviously) going to keep writing. I'm going to continue spreading my words and my ideas! I am so thankful to have had this opportunity to expand my ideas, get feedback, and present. It has been wonderful.

Stay tuned, though! I have a few new projects on my plate. First, it is on my bucket list to write a full-length novel. This is big to take on, but I've already started digging in to it! I have learned how to share ideas through spoken poetry, why not learn how to share through a story?

Eventually, I will find the time to record my poem about beauty.

This has been an incredible journey. I have learned more about myself, and I have learned that I have thoughts worth sharing. I know now that I don't have to give up on myself, that I have a place.

Thank you, all of you, for making my dreams possible.

I'll see you again soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to keep tuned :) Good luck with your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keeps posting on this blog so I can read it!!!!

    ReplyDelete