Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Huge thank you to everyone who came too the project fair last night. It was a wonderful success. I particularly loved seeing the incredible things my peers accomplished!
As for my presentation, I think it went well. That was my first time ever performing my poetry for an audience. I am so excited about the nice reaction I got!
I'm definitely not done writing spoken word poetry. My next step will be video recording this poem, and maybe putting on youtube. After that... who knows! Maybe I'll write and post more! Stay tuned :)
Also, as I find time, I will be adding more of my writing to the pages up at the top.
Thanks, lovelies

3 comments:

  1. I was late because of my lacrosse game but I really wish i could've seen you preform your poem! Think you could post the poem on your blog? I'd love to look at it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be recording it this weekend! Hopefully will have a video up by Monday :)

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I saw people crying because your poem was so beautiful.
    Also saw your mom she looked very proud

    ReplyDelete