Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hey, Lovelies :)

I finally got off of my butt and started writing. In fact, I am pretty much finished with my poem! The theme is beauty. I know that is broad, but I promise you'll love it.
The interesting news of the week: Mrs. Hechlik has arranged it so I will be performing my poem for everyone at the project fair! To be honest, I am incredibly nervous. This is WAY outside my comfort zone. But, at the same time, I am super excited for everyone to hear what I have created.
As far as art goes, I'm a little bit in the struggle bus. It takes a lot of practice that I don't have time for! Ahhh! So, no art work for the pitch. Just my words :)
Huge thank you the Mrs. Cheryl Levy, who is a wonderful mentor!

Well, I'm off to do some editing. So long for now, I'll see you guys at the pitch :D
~Arlo

2 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see you perform!! (i will be cheering for you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pumped to see you perform! You'll be great :)

    ReplyDelete