Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello, lovelies :)

Over the years, I've realized that words and art have a lot of power. I mean, think about it. Think about your favorite book, your favorite song, your favorite painting. The effect they have on your life is amazing.

I've also realized that I have a lot that I want to say. Things that I've never said, because sometimes I just don't think that what I have to say could ever change anything. And that's what I want to prove wrong. Everyone has a voice, and everyone has the power to change the world.

And what a better way to do that than through art?

So, for my 20-time, I am going to write a poem, intended to be performed. To accompany the poem, I will create an artwork using oil pastels. All of this will have one big theme, one message to the world.

What's that message, you ask?
Well, you'll just have to find out.


2 comments:

  1. So excited to see what you create! You see beauty everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! I'm excited to see what you do - good luck and have fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete